Click here to see the school boundary map.
If you or your child is currently enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
- And the student is staying in the same school for the following school year, the school will send out a Student Update Form in the fall. There is no need to do anything else.
- And the student is transitioning from an elementary school to a middle school or a middle school to a high school, the school you/your child is currently attending will send out a School Transfer Form in the spring.
- But you are moving or changing schools in your catchment area and are still enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools, please contact your current school of attendance for a School Transfer Form.
If you or your child is not currently enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
Please register by filling out the following:
- 2018-2019 Student Registration Form
- 2019-2020 Student Registration - coming in Spring 2019
School Bus Registration
If your child(ren) require school bus service, please register at rdcrs.ca/schools/school-bus-information/school-bus-registration. Please note that registration is required each school year.
If you are Catholic and own property:
Please direct your property taxes to the Catholic School Division by filling out the School Support Notice, which is available at the school or municipal/county office.
Waiving School Fees
For those in need of financial assistance, Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools offers families the ability to waive school fees. You can apply for financial assistance, by filling out the Application for Waiver of School Fees. Your eligibility will be assessed by your school Principal on an individual basis.