Click here to see the school boundary map.
Registration for 2020-2021 school year is now open:
- All new Grade 6-9 students.
- This includes students who were previously in our division but have transferred out.
- New this year: students who are currently in our division and are transitioning to a feeder school, such as:
- elementary to middle school
- middle to high school
- the student catchment area has changed and applying to a different school (new address)
- Students who stay in the same school for 2020-2021 are not required to fill out a registration form.
If you are new to Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:
To register online, please create a new account in SchoolEngage. After you have created your account, please select your application form (2020-2021 for the upcoming school year).
If needed, please refer to the instructions provided on the Parent Guide.
Please have a copy of your child's birth certificate, legal and immigration documentation for registration.
Already part of our Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools community?
To register a new member of your family or to register a current student who is transferring to a feeder school go to your PowerSchool Parent Portal and log in with your existing username, password and find the SchoolEngage link on the bottom left-hand menu.
Once in your account, you can add or select a student. Then select your application form (2020-2021 for the upcoming school year).
Waiving School Fees
Red Deer Catholic Regional School offers financial assistance to families in need by waiving school fees. This may include transportation, extra-curricular activities and school fees. You can apply for financial assistance by filling out the Application for Waiver of School Fees. Your eligibility will be assessed by your school Principal on an individual basis.
If you are Catholic and own property:
Please direct your property taxes to the Catholic School Division by filling out the School Support Notice, which is available at the school or municipal/county office.