School Registration

Registration for the 2019-2020 school year is now open.

Click here to see the school boundary map.

If you or your child are currently enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools:

  • And the student is staying in the same school for the following school year, the school will send out a Student Update Form in the fall. There is no need to do anything else. 
  • And the student is transitioning from an elementary school to a middle school or a middle school to a high school, the school you/your child is currently attending will send out a School Transfer Form in the spring.
  • But you are moving or changing schools in your catchment area and are still enrolled in Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools, please contact your current school of attendance for a School Transfer Form.

Are you or your child new to Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools?

  • To register online, please create a new account in SchoolEngage. After you have created your account, please navigate to the 2019-2020 New Student Registration Form.
  • If needed, please refer to the instructions provided on the Parent Guide.
  • Please have a copy of your child's birth certificate, legal and immigration documentation for registration.

Already part of our Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools community?

  • To register a new member of your family go to your PowerSchool Parent Portal and log in with your existing username, password and find the SchoolEngage link on the bottom left-hand menu.
  • Once in your account, you can add a student and then select 2019-2020 New Student Registration Form.

Waiving School Fees

Red Deer Catholic Regional School offers financial assistance to families in need by waiving school fees. This may include transportation, extra-curricular activities and school fees. You can apply for financial assistance by filling out the Application for Waiver of School Fees. Your eligibility will be assessed by your school Principal on an individual basis. 

If you are Catholic and own property:

Please direct your property taxes to the Catholic School Division by filling out the School Support Notice, which is available at the school or municipal/county office.